We Are Eliminating Buyer’s Remorse
Let’s cut to the chase:
Your time is important. And I totally get that. So I promise we’re not going to waste any of it.
I promise that every piece of content on this website, including this one, is 100% worth your time.
Nice to meet you, my name is Ryan, and I own and run Blue Line Optics.
This page is about Blue Line and what you can expect when being here.
What You Can Expect
First things first: you can expect absolutely no fluff. No hype, no sales pressure, nada, nothing like that.
If you’re like me, then you like it when people just tell it to you straight. You like seeing the facts, asking some questions, then ultimately making the decision yourself.
This isn’t to say you don’t like having a recommendation, but you prefer an honest recommendation. Here’s a question a recent customer had:
“What would be the benefits of buying an Athlon Cronus BTR over and Athlon Ares ETR?”
(If you didn’t know, the Cronus is a little pricier than the Ares, so we get this question a lot).
The response to this question is:
“Well, the Cronus is Athlon’s flagship product, and has Edge to Edge clarity in the glass. The Ares will get a little fuzzy at 30x, but the Cronus is clear all the way through. Turrets are basically the same, tracking as well. So really, you have to decide if that clarity is worth the extra money to you.”
Places that provide this kind of unbiased recommendations have always stood out in my mind. So I wanted to build my business around the same thing.
The bottom line is: there are a ton of places that are just going to get you to try to buy something.
And really, that’s fine, nothing wrong with that. But I think about what I like to see when I am shopping for something (especially a high priced item like a Rifle Scope) and I don’t want people who are just trying to sell me something.
And really, do you?
What I decided I wanted to do was build a place of reference for people, so they can get their questions answered, learn about the sport and different optics, and go have fun.
That’s the mission here, is to have fun. Buy or don’t buy, it’s totally your choice. We’ll be here as a guide for you either way.
Eliminating Buyer’s Remorse
And if you do decide to buy something, I guarantee you won’t find better customer service anywhere else. Here are our policies:
- 60 Day Free Returns – this means we pay for the shipping back. You literally can buy the scope and return it if you don’t like it. No questions, no problem.
- Warranty Service – if you have a warranty request with a product, we take care of it for you. No worries at all
- Price Match – we are obsessed with our integrity, so we don’t advertise below the current pricing for suppliers. But if someone is advertising lower, let us know and we’ll price match. If it’s within 7 days after you bought it, we’ll send you a check for the difference.
- 24 hour help desk – we live and breathe this stuff. We’ve used everything we sell, and we can compare it to anything and answer any question you have. Call or email us or drop us a message in the chat box below.
This is all a part of our mission to eliminate buyer’s remorse.
Bottom line: if you aren’t happy, we aren’t happy. And we will do whatever it takes to make you happy.
Start A Free Membership
You might want to know where to go from here. Good question!
We built an entire membership base for people just like you.
Membership is completely free, and includes:
- 12% off anything in store, anytime
- Free Copy of Everything You Need To Know About Optics Ebook
- Access to premium content not available to everyone else
- And much much more
Leave your info below and get signed up!